Vehicle accidents can have tragic impacts that will follow you for the rest of your life. You should not have to pay for your damages if another driver’s negligence caused your car accident and injuries.
With the assistance of a Long Island automobile accident lawyer, you may be able to receive compensation for your medical bills, lost income, and other expenses.
An Accident Lawyer May Help
Our firm’s Long Island car accident lawyer can assist vehicle accident victims like you in pursuing the financial recovery you require. An expert car accident lawyer from our firm can advise you on what damages you may be entitled to and protect your interests throughout the course of a car accident claim or lawsuit.
Having an experienced Long Island personal injury lawyer on your side may be the best type of personal injury protection you can have.
You May Be Eligible for Recoverable Compensation Following a Vehicle Accident
Your automobile accident injuries are not the only costly losses you may suffer. In an automobile accident case, you may be able to seek a variety of damages, including both economic and non-economic losses.
Economic Losses in Vehicle Accidents
These may include:
- Medical fees, such as emergency room care, hospitalization, diagnostic testing, surgery, physical therapy, medications, and other expenses
- Potential medical expenditures reflecting the treatments and medical care you are projected to require as a result of your car accident injuries
- Wages are lost if you missed paychecks due to recovery.
- Decreased earning capability, if you expect your ability to make revenue to continue harming you in the future.
Non-economic Damage in Vehicle Accidents
You could claim compensation for:
- If your vehicle accident caused you severe physical discomfort and other hardships, you may be entitled to compensation for your pain and suffering.
- Mental pain stems from the psychological difficulties you may face following a car accident.
- and much more
So far, each auto accident case is unique, and you may be required to meet specific conditions in order to seek various types of damages. A vehicle accident lawyer can assist you in understanding all types of compensation available to you following a collision.
If You Have Lost a Loved One in a Vehicle Accident, You May Be Entitled to Compensation.
No personal injury matter, like a vehicle accident, is easy to handle on your own, let alone when you’re coping with a loss. A vehicle accident lawyer from our firm can handle every part of a wrongful death lawsuit and assist you in recovering damages.
Possible Compensation for Those Who Have Lost a Loved One in a Vehicle Accident
- Your loved one’s medical expenses
- Funeral and burial costs
- Future income and support will be lost.
- Your loved one’s agony and suffering before death
How Can the Lawyers at Rosenberg & Gluck, L.l.p. Assist Me With My Case?
We operate exclusively in the area of personal injury law and wrongful death on Long Island, with a focus on personal service and providing the highest standard of legal assistance.
In New York, we serve both Suffolk County and Nassau County car accident victims.
How We Can Assist You
We will usually start your case with an insurance claim, but in some situations, such as vehicle accidents, we may recommend going to court. You can anticipate us to do the following during the legal process:
- Estimate your recoverable damages.
- Collect compelling evidence of your losses and the other party’s losses.
- By reading the police report and medical records, you can determine the driver’s irresponsibility.
- documents, as well as other proof
- Manage all communications with the parties involved in your case.
- Negotiate the most favorable settlement possible.
- Inform you of settlement offers
- I will represent you in court.
- Fill out any paperwork that is required.
- Maintain your legal rights at all times.
We’ll Handle the Most Difficult Aspect of Your Case for You
Our vehicle accident lawyers are well-known for handling situations ranging from basic to complex. While some Long Island vehicle accident cases appear to be simpler than others, each damage case can be full of challenges such as:
- Your claim has been denied or challenged: The insurance company may attempt to argue that your injuries aren’t as severe as they appear. The insurance company may also argue that a break in your care timeline results in you worsening your injuries.
- Lowball settlement offers: You may obtain unfairly low settlement offers from your own insurance carrier that do not cover the full extent of your expenditures and losses.
- Arguments that you are at fault: Even if the other driver appears to be at fault, you may face unfair claims of moral responsibility or partial liability. We may collect evidence from Long Island vehicle accidents in order to demonstrate the facts of the case and protect your rights.
- Multi-party liability or unclear liability: You may be unaware that more than one driver or company may be liable for your damages. You could also lose a significant amount of money if you do not take suitable action.
We understand that you and your family are dealing with a lot as you deal with the loss of income, medical expenditures, and the effort to regain your health.
We will communicate with the insurance company as your attorneys. Our automobile accident attorneys will handle the legal aspects of your case while you focus on getting better.
Why Should You Choose Us to Handle Your Personal Injury Case?
Our Long Island injury lawyers at Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. have decades of expertise assisting victims of others’ negligence. If you choose to collaborate with our group, you can be confident that:
- We provide a free consultation so you may understand your legal alternatives.
- We work on a contingency basis, so there are no upfront payments.
- If you are unable to get to us, we can come to you at home or in a hospital. We can also arrange for virtual meetings.
- We will answer your inquiries and keep you updated throughout your case.
Previous Client Results
While we work hard to serve each of our clients, our ultimate goal is to obtain the highest possible compensation for you. Our track record includes the following:
- $25.4 million for a teen who was severely injured in a car accident
- $2.5 million was awarded to a 16-year-old victim whose car accident was caused by many drivers.
- $2.39 million for a worker who was hurt in a rear-end collision.
- $370,000 for a 69-year-old man whose case was initially disputed because the defense claimed his injuries were caused by his process of aging.
We will work hard to get you the healing you deserve. Call us today for a no-obligation consultation.
How Much Time Do I Have to Take Legal Action in My Case?
In personal injury cases, the statute of limitations limits the amount of time you have to initiate a lawsuit. For personal injury lawsuits, according to New York statute CPLR 214, this is normally three years.
According to EPTL 5-4.1, you normally have two years in wrongful death cases. If you miss the deadline, you may lose your right to seek appropriate compensation for your injuries, medical expenses, lost wages, and so on.
For this reason, you should take action as quickly as possible to initiate your case. Even so, there are specific circumstances that may cause these time periods to be shortened. You could only have 90 days to act.
Getting legal advice early on will offer you and your attorney a good start in assembling solid evidence for your case. Someone from our staff will get to work right away to preserve evidence that could be crucial in proving fault and liability.
How Our Long Island Lawyers Develop a Case Against a Negligent Driver
If you or a loved one was in an automobile accident, you may have a legal case. If your damage was directly caused by the actions of a careless driver, you may be able to submit a claim or a lawsuit for the compensation you require.
The capacity to seek compensation is dependent on whether the other driver was negligent. To establish negligence, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Someone else owed you a duty of care to provide you with a reasonable level of safety.
- That party failed to fulfill its responsibility of care.
- Your injuries were caused by the breach.
- As a result of your injuries, you sustained losses.
Our Long Island personal injury lawyers can assist you. We fight for your right to the restitution you deserve. We hold wrongdoers accountable in order to prevent future road recklessness that leads to automobile accidents.
Possible Types of Negligence That Might Have Caused Your Accident
Highways on Long Island are infamous for being dangerous sites where accidents occur. On the road, impatience can lead to impulsive behavior and poor decision-making.
Other forms of negligence, such as drunk or inattentive driving, could also have contributed to your accident. You may be entitled to compensation.
To proceed with a case, we must first demonstrate how the other driver’s behavior led to the vehicle collision. Following are some examples of common types of neglect that might lead to collisions:
- Inattention on the part of the driver
- Failing to give right of way
- Failing to yield at a stop sign/light
- Driving while drunk
- Unsafe lane switch
- Illegal U-turn
- Climate conditions
- Roadway dangers
- Vehicle parts that are defective or problematic
- Failure to obey traffic laws
Your own negligence can play a role in an automobile accident. At your initial free case review, your Long Island personal injury attorney will discuss your possible role in the crash.
If you or a loved one was injured in a car accident in New York, our personal injury lawyers at Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. can assist you.
We Gather Evidence From a Variety of Sources for Your Car Accident Case
While careless drivers and their auto insurance providers frequently reject any responsibility for causing car accidents, our firm may gather evidence for your case from several sources.
While investigating evidence from car accidents, we gather eyewitness testimony and get police reports.
We may utilize computer animators and simulators to replicate the reason for a crash if necessary. Data and evidence retrieved can also be used to create visual presentations to help jurors understand what happened.
We may also collaborate with specialists such as:
- Reconstructionist of accidents
- Skidmark analysts
- and other experts
We will go to any point to get you the compensation you deserve. If discussions fail to produce a fair settlement on your behalf, you may be confident that our attorneys are always ready to submit your case to a jury of your peers.
Six Things You Must Do After a Vehicle Accident
It’s natural to be confused about what to do after a car accident. Here’s what you should do following a car accident to protect your personal health, protect your rights, and begin the road to financial recovery:
- Maintain your presence on the scene. Never attempt to flee the scene. This could result in both criminal charges and a civil lawsuit being filed against you. Instead, remain on the site until you are certain that everyone is safe and that the police have cleared you to leave.
- If there are any injuries or vehicle damage, contact the authorities by dialing 9-1-1. You must remain on the site until an officer instructs you to leave.
- Information should be exchanged. If you were engaged in a collision with another vehicle, you must stop and exchange names, license plate numbers, phone numbers, and insurance company information.
- Get medical attention if you have been injured. For crash-related injuries, see a doctor as soon as possible. Delaying medical attention may cause insurers and jurors to question the nature and extent of your injuries.
- Make a report to the authorities. According to the New York Department of Motor Vehicles, you must file a Report of a Motor Vehicle Accident within ten days if the incident cost $1,000 or more in damages. Failing to report can result in the suspension of your license.
- Request a case review from our staff. We can help you understand your options and defend your right to seek compensation.
Long Island Car Accidents Are Common and Expensive
With decades of expertise assisting Long Island injury victims, we have seen the damage caused by vehicle accidents. The highways in Suffolk and Nassau Counties are extensively frequented, and accidents are regular. Such occurrences result in property damage of millions of dollars, serious injuries, and death.
We understand that you may be suffering significant costs of your own following a crash, and we can assist you in making a recovery.
Please Contact Us for a Free, No-obligation Consultation
Contact Rosenberg & Gluck, L.L.P. immediately for a free consultation with a Long Island automobile accident lawyer.
There is no obligation, and you can begin working on your case right now. In addition, we can serve clients in Spanish.